Let's play a game.

The Marlowe Community Centre is a forum for general discussion of all sorts, from NationStates, to Real-Life Politics, to our own lives, and everything in between.

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 am

Re: Let's play a game.

*Charlotte not being very warm herself, is all for that plan.*

Yes, please, I'm actually getting a bit hungry too.

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:36 pm

OK, let's go.

*Marian and Charlotte run all the way to Marian's house, they burst in the front door and run up the stairs to Marian's bedroom, Marian pulls off her wet clothes goes to the bathroom and returns with a large fluffy bath towel with which she covers the radiator under her window, she sits down on the towel and puts her feet up on it too*

Have a seat, Charlotte, there is plenty of room for both of us and put your feet up too. There is no faster way to rid yourself of the chills than to curl up on a nice warm radiator. After we warm up, I'll make us some tea. Are you hungry?
Truth is to Logic as a Forehead is to a Fez.

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:50 pm

*Charlotte takes of her shoes and socks and sits down next to Marion*

I could eat something, yes.

Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:44 pm

*after some time warming themselves and chatting about everything except what had occurred at the bridge Marian puts on a robe and finds Charlotte a pair of slippers, and together, the two girls descend the stairs to the first floor and go into the kitchen, Marian fills the kettle with water and put's it on the range, while the water is heating, she takes out the tea things and sets the table*

What would you like to eat? If you want a snack, we have Weihnachtsstollen and the cookies that I baked yesterday. If you want something hot, give me a hand and we can cook dinner.

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Weihnachtsstollen? I love Weihnachtsstollen!

Do you have good butter to put on the slices?

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Of course we do. No butter shortage in this house. Dad got some on the black market from some Russian guy who smuggled it into the country.

*Marian goes to the refrigerator and returns with a plate with a ½kg chunk of butter and sets it on the table* See! ^_^

I had an idea. Why don't you call up your Mum and tell her you're going to sleep over with me tonight. We can make a nice dinner and talk about what happened today and plan what we're going to do tomorrow. Don't worry about fresh cloths, we're the same size and you can borrow some of mine. What do you think?

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:58 pm

I like that plan, yes.

*Charlotte goes to the phone and calls a number*

"CAL Hospital, Doctor Moon speaking."

"Doctor Moon, can I stay over at Marian's place tonight?"

"That's young miss Marian Paroo, yes?"

"Yes, Doctor Moon."

"Then it's quite alright, have fun at your sleep over"

"I will, thank you, Doctor Moon."

"Bye Charlotte"

"Bye Doctor Moon"

*Charlotte hangs up the phone.

"I can stay over, Marion. Doctor Moon said it was fine"

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:49 pm

*Marian jumps up and down in glee* Squee! We're going to have so much fun tonight.

*the kettle begins whistling on the range and Marian takes the teapot to the range and pours in the boiling water, sets the teapot on the table and covers it with a cozy*

So, what would you like to do for dinner, Charlotte? We can cook somthing here, go out for take away, or call for a pizza; your choice.
Previous

Return to Marlowe Community Centre