Someone's in my library

The Front Desk is here to help you get settled in the library. Apply for a Library Card here!

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:00 am

Re: Someone's in my library

Really really sure. We just have to watch where we get our paper from this time.

((OOC: Sorry for the OOC thing I would change it but there seems to be no way to edit my post it))

Great Librarian

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 am

One should be able to edit one's post within 15 minutes of posting, but after that, I'd prefer it stayed static. Will hopefully inspire people to be more careful about what they say. I don't think there's any harm done, though.

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:13 am

Oh, that will be wonderful, I got such migraines from all those people in my head.

(ooc: Orc Kingdom, you just followed the leader. *CAL glares at Ollie* certain other people who were well aware I want to stay in character, should have stopped it. For the philistines, have another youtube link)

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:27 am

((OOC:
Charlotte Abigail Lux wrote:(ooc: Orc Kingdom, you just followed the leader. *CAL glares at Ollie* certain other people who were well aware I want to stay in character, should have stopped it. For the philistines, have another youtube link)

Oliver wrote:I don't think there's any harm done, though.

:D
Oh and Yeah for the most part 15 mins is fine. That works well with what happens most times to me. I will post then read it and realize that I made a typo or wasn't clear on something. (like just now) Edit: then I will edit it to make sure I make it clear or fix the typo.))

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:54 am

Charlotte Abigail Lux wrote:Oh, that will be wonderful, I got such migraines from all those people in my head.

May I suggest typing C:\ > format C: for that and call me in the morning.
Truth is to Logic as a Forehead is to a Fez.

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 am

Oh, I'm all better now, the Doctor took them out and brought them somewhere safe.

(ooc: yet another link)
Previous

Return to The Front Desk